WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 118 Industrial Development Officer Posts in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited by West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) from 14 May 2019 to 03 Jun 2019 for 118 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 118
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Jun 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 160|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Max. 39 (thirty nine) years on 01.01.2019. The age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) as per the orders of the Government as may be issued from time to time.
A degree of a recognized university or a diploma in Engineering or Technology of a recognized University/Institution.
₹ 7,100- 37,600
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at WBPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 14 May 2019 to 03 Jun 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pscwb.ucanapply.com/EntrancePSC1/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
- Click on “Click here to Enroll Yourself”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here