WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Clerk Posts in West Bengal on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) from 22 Feb 2019 at 11:30 AM to 25 Mar 2019 till 12 Midnight.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Feb 2019 at 11:30 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Mar 2019 till 12 Midnight|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee through online||25 Mar 2019 till 12 Midnight|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee through Offline||26 Mar 2019|
|SC/ ST / PWD||Nil|
Pay the Application Fee through In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
(i) For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(ii) For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(iii) For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan 2019.
i) Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
ii) Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on computer at the speed of 20 (twenty) words per minute in English or 10 (ten) words per minute in Bengali. Pay Scale
(PB-2) ₹5,400 to ₹25,200 + G.P. ₹2,600 besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
On the basis of Screening Test/ Written Test .
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at WBPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 22 Feb 2019 at 11:30 AM to 25 Mar 2019 till 12 Midnight.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.pscwb.org.in/.
- Go to “Advertisement” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here