UPSC NDA I 2019 – Apply Online for 392 Vacancies in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 09 Jan 2019 to 04 Feb 2019 for 392 vacancies.Total Vacancies: 392
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04 Feb 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1 st July, 2003 are eligible.
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||50|
|Rank||Pay Level in ₹|
|Lt to Maj||Lt – Level 10 ( 56,100 – 1,77,500)|
Capt – Level 10 B ( 61,300-1,93,900)
Maj – Level 11 (69,400 – 2,07,200)
|Lt Col to Maj Gen||Lt Col – Level 12A (1,21,200 – 2,12,400)|
Col – Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
Brig – Level 13A (1,39,600-2,17,600)
Maj Gen – Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
|Lt Gen HAG Scale||Level 15 (1, 82, 200-2,24,100)|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16 (2,05,400 – 2,24,400)|
|VCOAS/Ar my Cdr/ Lt Gen(NFSG)||Level 17 (2,25,000/-) (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18 (2,50,000/-) (fixed)|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 09 Jan 2019 to 04 Feb 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php#
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Advt/. Details in Hindi Click Here
Apply Online Click Here