UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2019 – Apply Online for IES/ISS (Indian Economic Service Examination
/Indian Statistical Service Examination) 2019. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 till 06:00 PM.
Total Vacancies: 65
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019 till 06:00 PM|
21 to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
|Indian Economic Service Examination||Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized University.|
|Indian Statistical Service Examination ||Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a recognized University.|
Indian Economic Service – 32 Posts
Indian Statistical Service – 33 Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
- Select the desired post.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here