UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2019 – Apply Online for CPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2019 in Across India. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 24 Apr 2019 to 20 May 2019 till 06:00 PM and Written Examination to be held on 20 Aug 2019 for 323 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 323
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 May 2019 till 06:00 PM|
|Written Examination Date||20 Aug 2019 (Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.)|
Pay the Examination Fee through any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
20 years to 25 years as on 01 Aug 2019.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
|Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies|
As per UPSC Rules
On the basis of Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Apr 2019 to 20 May 2019 till 06:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here