UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS 2019 – Apply Online for 965 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO & Other Posts, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 10 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019 for 965 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 965
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 May 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 200|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 32 years as on 1st August, 2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South – Delhi Municipal Corporation.||362|
Pre Revised PB-3, ₹ 15,600-39,100
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 10 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here