UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2019 in Across India. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM for 106 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 106
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||No. Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
As on 1st January 2019
|For Geologist and Geophysicist and Chemist (Group ‘A’)||21-32 years|
|For Jr. Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) (Group A) in Central Ground water Board, Ministry of Water Resources||21-35 years|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Category I : (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines). |
|Geologist, Group A||50||(a) a Citizen of India,|
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and
(e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
|Geophysicist, Group A||14|
|Chemist. Group A||15|
|Category II : ( Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)|
|Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A||27|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “mainmenu2”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Apply Online Click Here