UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 117 Junior Engineer Posts in UPRVUNL, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited from 21 Feb 2019 to 21 Mar 2019 for 117 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 117
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21 Mar 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (District)||47||03-years Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering|
|Chemist Grade II||27||M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry|
|Assistant Writer||26||Bachelor Degree in Commerce|
|Office Assistant-III Accounting||17||Bachelor Degree in Commerce|
Minimum typing speed on computer 35/40 w.p.m. in Hindi/English
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (District)||47||₹44900 per month|
|Chemist Grade-II||27||₹36800 per month|
|Assistant Writer||26||₹29800 per month|
|Office Assistant-III Accounting||17||₹27200 per month|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPRVUNL’s website (direct link is given below) from 21 Feb 2019 to 21 Mar 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.uprvunl.org/.
- Go to “Recruitment-notices”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here