TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 8826 Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Posts in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board from 08 Mar 2019 at 10:00 AM to 08 Apr 2019 for 8,826 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 8826
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 Mar 2019 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 Apr 2019|
|For all Candidates||₹130|
Pay the Examination Fee through both online (Net-banking/ Credit card/ Debit card) and offline (State Bank of India cash challan).
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 years 24 years as on 01 Jul 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
02 years for BC/ MBC/ DNC candidates
07 years for Destitute Widow candidates
₹18,200- 52,900 Per month
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TNUSRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 08 Mar 2019 at 10:00 AM to 08 Apr 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Go to “Ongoing Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Application Form”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here