TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 15 Assistant Geologist & Assistant Geochemist Posts in Department of Geology and Mining & Public Works, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by TNPSC – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from 12 Feb 2019 to 11 Mar 2019 11:59 PM for 15 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 15
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Mar 2019|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||13 Mar 2019|
|Exam Date||21 Apr 2019 10:00 AM|
|Gen/ OBC (Registration Fee + Examination Fee)||₹300 (150 + 150)|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
30 years As on 01.07.2019 (For UR candidates)
Department of Geology and Mining & Public Works
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Geologist (Department of Geology and Mining)||10||Must possess M.Sc Degree in Geology|
|Assistant Geochemist (Public Works Department)||05||A Master’s Degree in Geology (OR)|
Applied Geology (OR) Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology with Geochemistry/ Chemistry as one of the subjects in degree level
DepartmentDepartment of Geology and Mining & Public WorksPay Scale
₹37,700 – 1,19,500 (Level 20)
The selection will be on the basis of Written Examination, Oral Test, Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TNPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 12 Feb 2019 to 11 Mar 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Click on “One Time Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here