TN MRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 520 Nurses Posts (SNCU) in TN MRB, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) from 06 Feb 2019 to 26 Feb 2019 for 520 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 520
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Feb 2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method)||28 Feb 2019|
|Date of Examination ||09 Jun 2019|
|SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH)||₹350|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR offline through Indian Bank.
|Category||Maximum Age (in years)|
|ST / SCA/ SC / MBC&DNC/ BCM /BC||OC|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 57 years||32|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||18 — 57 years||42|
Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB), 7th Floor, DMS Buildings, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai-6
Candidate should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
|For all other category||346||154|
₹14000 per month, with annual increment of ₹500
The selection will be on the basis of Written examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN MRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2019 to 26 Feb 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://mrb.online-ap1.com/.
- Go to “Current Notification” & Select the desired post.
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here