TN MRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 28 Pharmacist Posts in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu on a Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) from 15 Feb 2019 to 07 Mar 2019 for 28 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 28
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07 Mar 2019|
|Last date for Online payment of fee through Indian Bank ||07 March 2019|
|Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank ||11 March 2019|
₹300 through either on-line mode or offline mode.
18 – 57 years as on 01 July 2019
Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service
i. A Diploma in Pharmacy
ii. Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year.
₹35,400 – 1,12,400
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN MRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Feb 2019 to 07 Mar 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://mrb.online-ap1.com/.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here