TN MRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 50 Prosthetic Craftsman Posts in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) from 06 Mar 2019 to 23 Mar 2019 for 50 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 50
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||23 March 2019|
|Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank ||28 March 2019|
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH)||₹300|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. or
Pay Offline Through Indian Bank.
Payment Mode: Online & Offline
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|For all categories||18 years||SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC||OC|
|57 years||30 years|
|Differently Abled Person||18 years||57 years||40 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||18 years||57 years||48 years|
Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu
a) Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination and
b) Must have obtained two years diploma in Prosthetics and orthotics awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education or its equivalent Diploma from any other Institution recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
₹19,500 – 62,000
On the basis of merit list.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN MRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 06 March 2019 to 23 March 2019. Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://mrb.online-ap1.com/
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here