Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 4442 GDS Posts in Tamilnadu Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Tamilnadu Postal Circle, India Post from 15 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019 for 4,442 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 4442
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Apr 2019|
|UR/ OBC/ EWS Male||₹100|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 40 years (As on 15/03/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
|Community||No. of Posts|
|Total ||4442 |
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹12,000 (12000- 29,380)||₹14,500 (14,500- 35,480)|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||₹10,000 (10,000- 24,470)||₹12,000 (12,000- 29380)|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Tamilnadu Postal Circle’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.tamilnadupost.nic.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here