SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2019 – Apply Online for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2019. Online Applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from 05 Mar 2019 to 05 Apr 2019 05:00 PM.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Apr 2019 05:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||07 Apr 2019 05:00 PM|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) ||09 Apr 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) ||01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women / PwD||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18-27 years as on 01-08-2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|PwD Candidates||10 years for UR, 13 (OBC), 15 years (SC/ ST)|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)||The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination|
|DEO in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject|
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant||Pay Band -1 (₹5200-20200), Grade Pay: ₹1900 (pre-revised).|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)/ DEO / Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Pay Band -1 (₹5200-20200), Grade Pay: ₹2400 (pre-revised)|
The selection will be on the basis of Examination, typing test etc.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 05 Mar 2019 to 05 Apr 2019 05:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “New User? Register Now”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Register Click Here
Login Click Here