Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 196 TGT Posts in Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh, Punjab/Haryana on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh from 26 Feb 2019 10:00 AM to 22 Mar 2019 05:00 PM for 196 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 196
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Feb 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22 Mar 2019 05:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||27 Mar 2019 04:00 PM|
|Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date. ||02 Apr 2019 11:00 AM|
|Schedule of written test||To be notified by 10 Apr 2019|
|Persons with disability Candidate||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
21-37 years as on 01.01.2019.
Samagra Shiksha, 3rd Floor, Additional Deluxe Building, Sector-9-D, Chandigarh
(i) Graduate with relevant subjects/ Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
(ii) Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent
(iii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
₹45756 per month
The selection will be on the basis of Written test / Objective Type Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh’s website (direct link is given below) from 26 Feb 2019 10:00 AM to 22 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here