RCF Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 50 Operator Trainee Posts in RCF. Online Applications are invited by Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) from 25 Mar 2019 08:00 AM to 10 Apr 2019 till 05:00 PM for 50 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 50
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25 Mar 2019 08:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019 till 05:00 PM|
|UR/ OBC candidates||₹500|
|SC/ ST candidates||nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max- 27 years (As on 01/02/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Any of the Units of the company as decided by the Management
Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade. The candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in last year (or Average/ Aggregate of last two semesters) of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree Course (50% for SC/ST category candidates). The NCVT in AO(CP) Trade is necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree.
Full time & regular Three Year Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology with 55% marks in last year (or Average/Aggregate of last two semesters) of the Diploma Course (50% for SC/ ST category candidates) having completed one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973).
04 years’ full time & regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology with 55% marks in last year (or Average/ Aggregate of last two semesters) of the Diploma Course (50% for SC/ ST category candidates) under Sandwich Pattern (04-year course including one-year industrial training).
₹22000- 60000 per month
On the basis of Written test/ Trade test/ Pre – Employment medical test
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RCF’s website (direct link is given below) from 25 March 08:00 AM to 10 April 05:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.rcfltd.com/.
- Go to “Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here