PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 16 Field Supervisor Posts in PGCIL, Jammu & Kashmir on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. from 23 Jan 2019 11:00 AM to 12 Feb 2019 till 11:59 PM for 16 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 16
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Jan 2019 from 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Feb 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Opening date for deposit of fee through Online mode ||23 Jan 2019 from 11:00 AM|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mo`de ||12 Feb 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|The cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit/ qualification/ reservation/ Experience ||12 Feb 2019|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen/ Departmental candidates||nil|
Pay the Examination Fee Online Method – Through Payment Gateway
|For General/ ST||29 years (As on 12.02.2019 )|
|OBC (NCL)||32 years|
Jammu & Kashmir
Fulltime Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for General, OBC (NCL) & ST categories and pass marks for SC category.
The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of construction/testing & commissioning/ electrical works etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution management system (DMS)/ sub transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ sub-station (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/ Listed company particularly in power sector shall be preferred.
₹23,000 (Consolidated) during 1st Year
₹25,500 (Consolidated) during 2nd Year
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at PGCIL’s website (direct link is given below) from 23 Jan 2019 11:00 AM to 12 Feb 2019 11:59 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://careers.powergrid.in/Nr2FsSmartGridRectt/t/login.aspx.
- First Login Yourself.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Registration Click Here
Login Click Here