Patna High Court has announced that they will conduct Recruitment Process for filling 131 vacant posts of Personal Assistant in Patna High Court, Bihar. Indian Citizen who are medically fit, of good character and having a clean antecedent. The age should be between the age of 21 years to 35 years, and a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty can apply for these posts.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 online process will be opened from 22 May 2019 to 11 Jun 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Total Vacancies: 131
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Jun 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for uploading scanned photograph, signature, Bank reference number and obtaining print-out of the application form||16 Jun 2019 till 11:59|
|Gen/ EBC/ BC||₹700|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹350|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Payment Mode: Online
21 years to 35 years
Patna High Court, Patna, Bihar
(i) The candidates must possess the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent from a recognized University. Preference may be given to Law Graduates.
(ii) Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination.
(iii) The Candidates shall possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government.
Level 7 of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances as admissible.
On the basis of Online (written) Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Patna High Court’s website (direct link is given below) from 22 May 2019 to 11 Jun 2019 till 11:59 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://patnahighcourt.gov.in/EXAM/PA2019/DefaultPA2019.aspx
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here