OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 67 Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger Posts in Odisha. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from 15 Feb 2019 to 14 Mar 2019 for 67 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 67
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14 Mar 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 to 32 Years as on the 1st of January, 2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Forest & Environment Department, Odisha
A candidate must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution in India with at least one of the following subjects namely, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology or a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||25|
Candidates, who qualify in the written test, shall confirm to the following physical standard and test for being selected by the Commission, namely:–
(i) A male candidate shall not be less than 163 cm. in height and shall have chest measurement of at least 84cm. expandable to at least 89 cm.
(ii) A female candidate shall not be less than 150 cm. in height and shall have chest measurement of at least 79 cm. expandable to at least 84 cm.
(iii) The candidates must pass the following physical endurance test of walking:-
(a) Male: 25 Kms. in four hours
(b) Female: 16 Kms. in four hours Pay Scale
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||₹ 56,100|
|Forest Ranger||₹ 44,,900|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Feb 2019 to 14 Mar 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://opsconline.gov.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here