NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Apply Online for 297 Medical Officers Posts (Walk-in) in NRHM Punjab, Punjab. Online Applications are invited by National Health Mission, Punjab from 18 Feb 2019 to 26 Feb 2019 03:00 PM and Interview held on 02nd & 03 Mar 2019 10:00 AM for 297 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 297
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Feb 2019 03:00 PM|
|Interview Date||02nd & 03 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹600|
Pay the Examination Fee through favor of Mission Director, National Health Mission Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 and 37 years (as on 1st Jan., 2019.)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ BC candidates|
10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates
Health & Family Welfare, Punjab
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Specialists)||297||1. M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.|
2. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
₹15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NRHM Punjab’s website (direct link is given below) from 18 Feb 2019 to 26 Feb 2019 03:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.pbnrhm.org/.
- Go to “Recruitment Portal”..
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here