NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 134 Assistant Professor Post in NIT Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by NIT Trichy – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli from 30 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019 for 134 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 134
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Feb 2019|
|Woman/ PwD Category||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
NIT Trichy – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
Ph.D. in the relevant / equivalent discipline and shall have First Class in the preceding degrees :-
1. For All Engineering Departments: B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
2. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.Tech. from reputed Institutions, if other norms are fulfilled.
3. For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Sciences: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ M.B.A./ MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree in relevant discipline.
Department Wise Vacancy Details
|Computer Science and Engineering||10|
|Energy and Environment||04|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||10|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||11|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||07|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||04|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||09|
|Total ||134 |
Pay Level 10 in VII CPC (Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of ₹6000 in VI CPC)
The selection will be on the basis of Department Presentation and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NIT Trichy’s website (direct link is given below) from 30 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.nitt.edu/.
- Go to “Job Opportunities > Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here