NIMHANS has invited Online Application from Indian Nationals for filling 115 Nursing Officer & JSA Posts in NIMHANS, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Candidates who are under 27 Years (for JSA) and below 35 years (For Nursing Officer) with Any Bachelor’s Degree and B.Sc Nursing Degree respectively can apply for these Vacancies.
Online Applications are invited by National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) from 22 May 2019 to 29 Jun 2019.
Total Vacancies: 115
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29 Jun 2019|
|Last date for printing your application ||01 Jul 2019|
|Gen/ OBC (Nursing Officer)||₹1180|
|SC / ST candidates (Nursing Officer)||₹885|
|Gen/ OBC (JSA)||₹885|
|SC / ST candidates (JSA)||₹590|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit (As on 29 Jun 2019)|
|Nursing Officer||35 years|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||27 years|
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
|10 years for the Person with Disability|
05 years for SC/ ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
Near Bangalore Milk Dairy, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Nursing Officer||91, (SC-11, ST-05, OBC-21, UR-45, EWS-9)||a) Pass in PUC or equivalent|
b) Registered “A” Grade Nurse under any State Nursing Council OR
B.Sc Nursing with Registration under any State Nursing Council
Experience : 2 Years experience in a reputed hospital (for Non-Degree Holders)
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||24, (SC-03, ST-02, OBC-03, UR-14, EWS-02)||a) Any Bachelor Degree|
b) Skill test norms on Computer: English typing @ 35 wpm or Hindi typing 30 wpm. The time allowed 10 mnts 35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH and 9000 KDPH respectively, on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Nursing Officer||Level-7, Index-1 (₹44,900-1,42,400) As per 7th CPC; Initial Pay : ₹44,900 P.M with admissible allowance|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||Level-2, Index-1 (₹19,900-63,200) As per 7th CPC; Initial Pay – ₹19,900 P.M with admissible allowance|
The selection will be on the basis of skill test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NIMHANS’s website (direct link is given below) from 22 May 2019 to 29 Jun 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.nimhans.ac.in/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Apply Online Click Here