NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 400 Surveillance Worker Posts in NHM Assam, Assam on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by National Health Mission, Assam from 07 Feb 2019 to 16 Feb 2019 for 400 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 400
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Feb 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 – 44 years (As on 01/01/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
National Health Mission, Assam
1. 10+2/ HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
2. Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
3. Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
On the basis of Skill Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NHM Assam’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Feb 2019 to 16 Feb 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.nrhmassam.in/.
- Go to “Career” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here