NFL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 44 MT Posts in NFL, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) from 15 May 2019 to 14 Jun 2019 for 44 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 44
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14 Jun 2019|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM category||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||29 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years (UR); 15 years (SC/ ST), 13 years (OBC) for PwBD candidates
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), A-11, Sector-24, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification |
|MT (HR)||19||Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR|
|MT (MKTG.)||25||Minimum 60% marks in full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE|
Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
The selection will be on the basis of Online Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NFL’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 May 2019 to 14 Jun 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://nflcbt2.thinkexam.com/
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here