NAC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 24 Horticulture Assistants Posts in NAC, Hyderabad, Telangana. Online Applications are invited by National Academy of Construction (NAC) Hyderabad from 17 May 2019 to 25 May 2019 for 24 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 24
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 May 2019|
|Interview Date||04 Jun 2019|
Application fee for ₹ 1,000 (non-refundable) /only in favour of Director General, NAC ,Hyderabad (Cash payment is NOT accepted)
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
National Academy of Construction (NAC) Hyderabad
i. Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
ii. Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)||12|
|Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)||12|
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)||₹ 22,500|
|Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)||₹ 17,500|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NAC’s website (direct link is given below) from 17 May 2019 to 25 May 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://nac.edu.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here