MSCWB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 150 Junior Engineer Posts in MSCWB, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited by Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal from 13 Feb 2019 to 16 Mar 2019 for 150 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 150
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Mar 2019|
|Registration for online application and generation of challan ||14 Mar 2019|
|Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank ||15 Mar 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹150 + Processing Charges ₹50 + ₹20 for Bank Charges for Challan|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹50 for Processing Charges + ₹20 for Bank Charges for Challan|
Pay the Examination Fee through all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan generated after submission of Online Application.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 years to 32 years as on 01 Jan 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority, West Bengal
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||100 (U.R.- 52, SC- 22, ST-06, OBC.(A) – 10, OBC(B)- 07, UR(PWD) – 03)|
Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade with at least 01 (one) year experience in Construction I Supervision I Management I 0 & M after obtaining a diploma.
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||25 (U.R.-14, SC- 06, ST-01, OBC.(A) -02, OBC(B)- 02)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||25 (U.R.-14, SC- 06, ST-01, OBC.(A) -02, OBC(B)- 02)|
PB -4 ₹9,000- 40,500 Grade Pay- ₹4,400
On the basis of Personality Test/ Interview. .
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MSCWB’s website (direct link is given below) from 13 Feb 2019 to 16 Mar 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mscwb.org/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here