MPSC Manipur Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 376 Section Officer & Dy Manager Posts in Engineering Department, Government of Manipur and Manipur State Power Company Limited on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC Manipur) from 25 Jan 2019 to 07 Feb 2019 11:59 PM for 376 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 376
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07 Feb 2019 11:59 PM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹400|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 — 38 years (As on 01/07/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Engineering Department, Government of Manipur and Manipur State Power Company Limited
A. i) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii) The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri (Meetei/ Meitei Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
B. i) Diploma in Civil Engineering for Civil Post;
ii) Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Electrical post and
iii) Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering/ IT Engineering for IT Post.
Vacancy Details & Pay Scale
|Name of the Department||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay|
|Section Officer Grade-I (Civil)|
|Public Works Department||157||₹9300 – 34800 + GP 4200|
|Water Resources Department||52|
|Minor Irrigation Department||14|
|Section Officer Grade-II (Civil) |
|PHED||8||₹5200 – 20200 + GP 2800|
|Water Resources Department||6|
|Minor Irrigation Department||3|
|Section Officer Grade-I/ Deputy Manager (Electrical)|
|MSPCL||43||₹9300 – 34800 GP 4200|
|Public Works Department||16|
|Section Officer Grade-II/ Assistant Manager (Electrical)|
|MSPCL||45||₹5200 – 20200 + GP 2800|
|Deputy Manager (IT)|
|MSPCL||2||₹9300 – 34800 + GP 4200|
The selection will be on the basis of Written exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC Manipur’s website (direct link is given below) from 25 Jan 2019 to 07 Feb 2019 11:59 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.empsconline.gov.in/.
- Go to “Notification” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Application Form”.
- Click on “Don’t have a account”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here