MPSC Maharashtra Group C Services Exam 2019 – Apply Online for 234 Tax Assistant, Steno & Other Posts in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) from 16 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019 for 234 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 234
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 May 2019|
|Exam Date||16 Jun 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 38 years for Secondary inspector & Tax Assistant (As on 01 Aug 2019)|
19 to 38 years for Stenographer
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Department of Home, Finance & General Administration, Maharashtra
1. Any other similar qualification and degree of statutory ordinance or equivalent.
2. Candidates should be graduate.
3. Internship and experience of relevant.
4. Knowledge of Marathi, Spoken and written.
5. Typing Knowledge is also required for Tax assistant and Stenographer (30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English)
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Name of the Posts|
|Secondary Inspector (state excise duty) group A||33||Level – 12, ₹32000 – 101600 + all other allowances|
|Tax Assistant, Group-A||126||Level – 7, ₹25500 – 71100 + all other allowances|
|General Administration Department|
|Stenographer (Marathi)||67||Level – 6, ₹19900 – 63200 + all other allowances|
|Stenographer (English)||08||Level – 6, ₹19900 – 63200 + all other allowances|
|Height : 165 cm||Height : 155 cm|
|Chest : 79 cm (5 cm expansion)||Weight : 50 kg.|
The selection will be on the basis of written test
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 16 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here