MP Vyapam DAHET Exam 2019 – Apply Online for MP DAHET 2019 in Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by MP Vyapam – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) from 16 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019 and Examination to be held on 26 May 2019 for 300 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 300
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for Online Correction||05 May 2019|
|Exam Date||26 May 2019|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD (Domicile of Madhya Pradesh)||₹200|
|Apply Online from MP Online Portal Charge Fees||₹70|
|Apply Online from Register Citizen User Charge Fees||₹40|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||17 years to 28 years. Age as on 31 Dec 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years as prescribed by Government from time to time|
Candidate must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system with science subject (Zoology/Mathematics/Agriculture) from Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal /Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination of 12th class of any Board recognized by Central or concerned state Government with minimum 50% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of SC/ST.
|Name of Colleges||No. of Post|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Jabalpur||61|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Mahu||61|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Riwa||60|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Bhopal||59|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Murena||59|
|Total||300 (UR-150, SC-48, ST-60, OBC-42)|
On the basis of Online Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP Vyapam’s website (direct link is given below) from 16 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Apply Online Click Here