MMTC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 26 Dy Manager Posts in MMTC, New Delhi on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by MMTC Limited – Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India from 30 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019 till 11:45 PM for 26 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 26
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 Jan 2019|
|Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II) ||20 Feb 2019 till 11:45 PM|
|Last Date & time of closing of submission of online application fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III) ||22 Feb 2019 till 06:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
MMTC Limited – Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India, New Delhi – 110 003
|Post||No. of Posts||Profile||Qualification/ Experience|
|Deputy Manager||10||Marketing||Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering with 60% aggregate marks; AND 2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business with 60% aggregate marks.|
Desirable but not essential.
|Deputy Manager||10||Finance & Accounts||Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks; AND Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA).|
Desirable but not essential.
|Deputy Manager||03||Law||Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).|
Minimum 2 years‟ experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking
|Deputy Manager||03||Rajbhasha||Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in post-graduation as well as in graduation.|
Minimum 3 (three) years experience of translation in a Govt. Organization/ reputed institution. Experience in the implementation of the Official Language Act will be preferred.
₹40,000 – ₹1,40,000 per month
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MMTC’s website (direct link is given below) from 30 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019 11:45 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/59600/Instruction.html.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here