MahaForest Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Apply Online for 900 Forest Guard Posts in MahaForest, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Maharashtra Forest Department from 14 Jan 2019 to 03 Feb 2019 for 900 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 900
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Feb 2019|
Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (12th) program or mathematics Geography or economy should be accompanied by at least one subject.
|Chest (cm)||79 (Without Expansion)||–|
|84 (With Expansion)|
₹5200 - ₹20200, Grade Pay - ₹1800
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MahaForest’s website (direct link is given below) from 14 Jan 2019 to 03 Feb 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Go to “Advertisement” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
How to Fill Form Click Here
Apply Online Click Here