Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) has invited Online Applications from candidates having Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and are between the age of 21-30 years for filling 8581 Apprentice Development Officer ADO Posts in LIC in Across India.
Eligible candidates can apply online for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 process from 20 May 2019 to 09 Jun 2019 for 8581 vacancies. Direct Apply Online links are given below.
Total Vacancies: 8581
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Jun 2019|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination ||29th June, 2019 onwards|
|Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative) ||6th & 13th July, 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative) ||10th August, 2019|
|Gen/ OBC Candidates||₹.600 plus Transaction Charges|
|SC/ ST Candidates||₹50 plus Transaction Charges|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 — 30 years (As on 01.05.2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Bachelor’s Degree of a University.
|Category of Applicant||For Recruitment in Urban Area||For Recruitment in Rural Area|
|i) Employee Category||Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post.|
|ii) Agents Category||Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/ FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹5,00,000 during the immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹1,00,000 on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these financial years.||Not less than 4 years as an agent or other than agent(such as DSE/ FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹1,00,000 on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years.|
|Zone||No. of Vacancies|
|East Central Zone||701|
|North Central Zone||1042|
|South Central Zone||1251|
₹34,503 per month (₹21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 plus allowances)
The selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at LIC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 May 2019 to 09 Jun 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.licindia.in/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Apply Online Click Here