JKPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in Jammu & Kashmir. Online Applications are invited by JKPSC – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission from 10 Apr 2019 to 10 May 2019 for 200 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 200
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 May 2019|
|Last Date for deposition of online fee ||10 May 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan 2019.
|Category||Max Age Limit|
|Candidates in Govt. Service||40 Years|
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 Years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA /SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories||43 Years|
|Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department).||45 years|
Jammu & Kashmir
a) that the candidate is a permanent resident of J&K State.
b) he holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or institute.
|Category||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in the Animal Husbandry Department||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Sheep Husbandry Department|
₹ 52,700- 1,66,700 (level-9)
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at JKPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 10 Apr 2019 to 10 May 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://jkpsc.nic.in/Pages/Applicant/Signup.aspx
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fihe all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with original documents which include Permeant Resident Certificate, Category Certificate, Academic/Professional Qualification Certificates etc. to Office of the PSC Jammu/ Srinagar. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 10 May 2019.
Advt. Details Click Here
Registration Click Here
Log In Click Here