IREL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 20 Management Trainees Posts in IREL, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) from 23 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 12 Apr 2019 till 11:00 PM for 20 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 20
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Apr 2019 11:00 PM|
|Date of downloading of Admit Cards ||06.06.2019 onwards|
|Date of Written Examination ||16.06.2019 (Tentative)|
|Downloading of Call letters for Interview ||Will be intimated later|
|Date of Interview ||Will be intimated later|
|SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ Exserviceman/ Pwd/ Women candidates||nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 years as on 31/12/2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Indian Rare Earths Ltd., Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 028
|Discipline||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Mechanical||20||B.E./ B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/ Mining / Electrical/ Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/ Institution with minimum 60 % aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.|
5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/ approved Indian University/ Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.
|Finance||Qualified CA/ CMA|
B.com (Three years regular full-time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full-time degree) with minimum 60 % marks.
On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IREL’s website (direct link is given below) from 23 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 12 Apr 2019 11:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.jobapply.in/IREL/.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on “Fresh Candidate (CLICK HERE) to Create a login”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here