IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices Posts in IOCL Western Region, Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh. Online Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Western Region from 23 Feb 2019 to 07 Mar 2019 for 391 vacancies.Total Vacancies: 391
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07 Mar 2019|
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years
Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
|Accountant Apprentice||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University|
|Technician Apprentice||Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/ Sandwich Course in select trades)|
|Trade Apprentice||Matric with 2 (Two) Year ITI in select trades|
|State||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||Technician Apprentice||Trade Apprentice|
|UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli||02||01||00|
₹10453 + Additional sum of ₹2500
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IOCL Western Region’s website (direct link is given below) from 23 Feb 2019 to 07 Mar 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx.
- Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here