Indian Navy has invited online applications from Unmarried Male Candidates (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2020.
Check the details about eligibility below and if you are eligible and interested for applying then you can apply online at Indian Navy website from 31 May 2019 to 17 Jun 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 Jun 2019|
Born between 02 Jul 2000 and 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
The admissible pay and allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website.
On the basis of SSB Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Navy’s website (direct link is given below) from 31 May 2019 to 17 Jun 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Registration Click Here
Log In Click Here