Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Yantrik 02/2019 Batch Online Form in Indian Coast Guard, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Coast Guard from 11 Feb 2019 to 21 Feb 2019 til 05:00 PM.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21 Feb 2019 til 05:00 PM|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 22 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
|Height||157 cms minimum|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.|
|Chest||Well, proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Visual Standards ||6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.|
₹29200 + Yantrik pay ₹6200Physical Fitness Test
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
On the basis of Physical Fitness Test/ Written Test/ Medical Standards and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Coast Guard’s website (direct link is given below) from 11 Feb 2019 to 21 Feb 2019 05:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here