IGCAR Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 130 Trade Apprentices Posts in Department of Atomic Energy, IGCAR, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research from 10 Apr 2019 10:00 AM to 24 Apr 2019 05:00 PM for 130 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 130
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Apr 2019 05:00 PM|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||16 — 22 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for (PWD + OBC = 13 years; PWD + SC/ ST = 15 years)
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance||Passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than two years .|
|Plumber, Mason / Civil Mistry, Book Binder, Carpenter, Welder (Gas &Electric)||Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than one year .|
|PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)||Passed / 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for vocational Training in ”Computer Operator and Programming Assistant”|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||07|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||08|
|Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance||02|
|Mason / Civil Mistry||02|
|PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)||07|
The selection will be on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IGCAR’s website (direct link is given below) from 10 Apr 2019 10:00 AM to 24 Apr 2019 05:00 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.igcar.ernet.in/.
- Go to “Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Apprentice Registration Click Here