HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 49 Junior Engineer (Electrical) Posts in UHBVN, Haryana on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) from 04 Feb 2019 to 05 Mar 2019 till 11:59 PM for 49 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 49
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Mar 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||08 Mar 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Female of Haryana resident only||₹75|
|SC/BC candidates of Haryana State only||₹35 (For Male)|
₹18 (For Female)
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site.
18 years to 42 years
i) 3 years diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
ii) Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.Advertisement
|Category||No. of Posts|
Level -6, initial pay- ₹35,400
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 04 Feb 2019 to 05 Mar 2019 till 11:59 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to hhttp://www.hssc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online (Active from 04 Feb 2019) Click Here