HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for BDO, Asst Registrar & Other Posts in Himachal Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission from 17 Jan 2019 to 06 Feb 2019 11:59 PM for 14 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 14
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Feb 2019 11:59 PM|
|Candidates of Other States||₹400|
|S.C. OF H.P. /S.T. OF H.P. /O.B.C. OF H.P./ B.P.L OF H.P./ Ex-Servicemen of H.P||₹100|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P.||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card /Credit card or Net Banking through “e -Payment Gateway”.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 – 35 years as on 01.01.2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates|
(a) A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
(b) A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination.
(c) Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent.
Pay Scale & Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted)||04||₹15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay)|
|(Ex-Serviceman, UR) of Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted)||01||₹10300-34800+ 5000 (Grade Pay)|
|Block Development Officers, Class–I (Gazetted)||08||₹10300-34800 + 5000 (Grade Pay)|
|Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Societies ClassII (Gazetted)||01||₹10,300-34,800+ 5000 Grade Pay|
The selection will be on the basis of Examination/ Viva voce.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at HPPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 17 Jan 2019 to 06 Feb 2019 11:59 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home Page” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “One Time Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here