Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has invited Online Applications from candidates having Degree from a recognized university and are between 20 years to 27 years of age for filling 280 Assistant Vacancies with entry pay of ₹44,900 in EPFO, New Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply online for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 process from 30 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2019 for 280 vacancies. Direct Apply Online links are given below. Applications for recruitment to the post. Dates for submission of OnLine Application are from 30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019.
Total Vacancies: 280
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Jun 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters ||20 Jul 2019 to 30 Jul 2019|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates ||30 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2019|
|All other categories||₹500|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
20 years to 27 years as on 25 Jun 2019. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
|Category||No. of Post|
Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay ₹ 44,900 In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
On the basis of Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at EPFO’s website (direct link is given below) from 30 May 2019 to 25 Jun 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here