DGVCL Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.Com, BA qualifications. These 482 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts are in DGVCL, Surat, Gujarat.
The job applications for DGVCL Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 15 Jan 2020 11:59 AM.
Total Vacancies: 482
Starting Date to Apply Online26 Dec 2019 10:30 AMClosing Date to Apply Online15 Jan 2020 11:59 AM
UR, SEBC & EWS
₹ 500 / – (Inclusive GST) SC / ST ₹ 250 / – (Inclusive GST)
1. If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be ₹250/-
Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
2. Bank charges shall be borne by the candidate.
3. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
4. No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
For Unreserved Category: 30 years and
For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26 Dec 2019)
A person with Disability candidate
10 Years Suitable disability for the post:
(a) Low Vision (b) Hard of Hearing (c) Locomotor Disability
Ex. Armed Force Personnel
Dependent on Retired Employee of DGVCL
Up to the age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
Surat, Gujarat, India
Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
Roster wise vacancies are as under
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year ₹ 17,500 / – Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
How to Apply
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 26 Dec 2019 10:30 AM to 15 Jan 2020 11:59 AM.
- Online Application Form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
- Self Attested copy of
(i) School Leaving Certificate.
(ii) Mark sheets of the final year of Graduation / or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College / University.
(iii) Certificate from the Institute / University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
(iv) Degree Certificate, if available.
(v) Caste (SC / ST / SEBC / EWS) Certificate / Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- In the case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati – પરિશિષ્ટ “ક” / પરિશિષ્ટ -૪ (ગુજિાતી) by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- In case of EWS candidates, submit valid as per resolution No.EWS / 122019/45903 / A Dtd.23.01.19 & Dtd.25.01.19 for prescribing format (in English “Annexure – KH” or in Gujarati – પરિશિષ્ટ ” ગ ”) Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- In the case of Persons with Disabilities Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required. (showing% of Disability)
- In the case of Ex. Armed force personnel, the necessary certificate should be attached.
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- In the case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Online fee payment receipt.
- Identification Proof (Voter ID / Pan Card / Aadhar Card / Driving License etc.).
- Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card, etc.). Read more: https://www.9curry.com/notices/079039