BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 38 FTA-Safety Officer Posts in BHEL, Tamil Nadu on Fixed Term Basis. Online Applications are invited by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited from 22 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019 for 38 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 38
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application hard copy||18 Feb 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 200|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 35 Years As on 23.01.2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Production or Industrial Engineering from recognized Indian University / Institute.
Minimum 1-year full-time Diploma in Industrial Safety from DGFASLI approved institutions namely Regional Labour Institute/ Central Labour Institute (OR) Post Graduate degree in Industrial Safety from National Institute of Technology (NIT) (OR) Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (NITIE-Mumbai)
Minimum of 2 Years’ post qualification experience (preferably in a construction site).
|Power Sector Region||Project Site/ Location||No. of Post|
|Power Sector – Southern Region||North Chennai (1x800MW), Ennore SEZ (2x660MW), Neyveli (2x500MW), Uppur(2x800MW), Udangudi (2x600MW), MEIL Tuticorin(1X525MW), Yelahanka (1X370MW), Nalgonda (5x800MW), Kothagudem (1x800MW), Vijayawada (1x800MW), Krishnapatnam (1x800MW)||29|
|Power Sector – Eastern Region||North Karanpura(3x660MW), Nabinagar(4x250MW), Kalinganagar(1×120 MW)||03|
|Power Sector – Western Region||Manuguru (4x270MW), Ramagundam (2×800 MW)||06|
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BHEL’s website (direct link is given below) from 22 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://intapp.bhelpssr.co.in:9082/FTA_Recruitment/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with by to Addl. General Manager(HR) BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region, 690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai, Chennai-600035 The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 18 Feb 2019.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here