BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 145 Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts in BHEL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited from 16 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019 for 145 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 145
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 May 2019|
|Last Date for On-line payment of Fees ||08 May 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 300|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Engineer Trainee Max. 27 Years|
all other Post Max. 29 years
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical)||Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute* Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* with atleast 60% marks in aggregate in all years|
|Executive Trainee in (HR)||Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute** with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.|
|Executive Trainee in (Finance)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University*|
Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India
|Discipline||No. of Post|
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BHEL’s website (direct link is given below) from 16 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://careers.bhel.in:8443/et_2019/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here