BCPL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 66 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts in BCPL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) from 08 Mar 2019 to 30 Apr 2019 for 66 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 66
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Apr 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 years as on 30 Apr 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||10 years for PWD candidates|
05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Category –I Graduate Apprentices||A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above|
|Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices||A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in the relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.|
|Discipline ||No. Of apprentices|
|Category –I Graduate Apprentices |
|Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices |
|Name of Post||Stipend per month|
|Category –I Graduate Apprentices||₹ 7,500|
|Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices||₹ 5000|
On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BCPL’s website (direct link is given below) from 08 Mar 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://psu.shine.com/company/brahmaputra-crackers-and-polymers-limited-non-exec/
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here