BARC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 60 UDC & Steno Posts in BARC, Mumbai, Tarapur, Maharashtra, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Kolkata, West Bengal on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre from 31 Jan 2019 to 25 Feb 2019 for 60 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 60
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Feb 2019|
|SC/ST, Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 27 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Age concession for Divyang candidates||UR : 10 yrs; SC/ ST : 15 Yrs; OBC 13 Yrs|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre and constituent units of DAE located in Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata
|Name & Code of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk (DR01)||47 [UR-32, ST-04, OBC-11]||A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks|
|Stenographer Grade-III (DR02)||13 [UR-05, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-06]||(i) Matriculation or equivalent|
(ii) Speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography .
(iii) Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
₹25,500 (Level 4, Cell No.1 in the Pay Matrix) plus usual allowance
The selection will be on the basis of Interview and skill test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BARC’s website (direct link is given below) from 31 Jan 2019 to 25 Feb 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://recruit.barc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home Page” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “New User Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Login Click Here
Register Click Here