APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 22 Food Safety Officer Posts in A.P. Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food (Health) Administration Subordinate Service, Andhra Pradesh on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 07 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2019 11:59 PM for 22 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 22
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Mar 2019 11:59 PM|
|SC, ST, BC, PH (except VH) & Ex-Service Men||₹80|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
A.P. Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food (Health) Administration Subordinate Service
(i) Must possesses a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio – Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine, or
(ii) any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
₹28,940 – 78,910 per month
The selection will be on the basis of Screening Test / Preliminary Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at APPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2019 11:59 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here